These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes will be music to your mouth.
They are so easy to make and are very transportable if you have to bring dessert to a sale or party.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
42 Oreos, 30 whole & 12 coarsely chopped
2 lbs cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
Pinch of salt
Melted chocolate and melted pink candy melts
2. Use an electric mixer, on medium high speed, to beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Mix in vanilla.
3. Add eggs gradually until combined, scraping down sides of bowl. Beat in sour cream and salt. Fold in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cups, filling each almost to the top.
5. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
6. Drizzle chocolate over the tops of the cheesecakes. Pipe some chocolate decorations onto waxed paper and sprinkle immediately with non-pareils. Once the chocolate has set, affix the decorations to cheesecakes with a dab of melted chocolate.
7. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from tins for serving. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 30 mini cheesecakes
Recipe from So, How’s It Taste?
The Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes from this post are perfect to serve alongside the Oreo Cheesecakes on a dessert tray.
Cheesecake goes perfectly with this song.
King Missile-Cheesecake Truck