No mystery why the word ‘Delight’ found its way into this recipe’s title.
Layers of chocolate chip cookie, pudding and cream are totally delightful. I think the rainbow jimmies make the dessert look super cheerful.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
1 tube (16.5 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
3 cups cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
Optional topping: Colored jimmies (or nuts or chocolate chips)
1. Remove cookie dough from fridge and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Press cookie dough into an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Bake at 350°F until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 3/4 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over baked chocolate chip cookie crust.
5. In a large mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
6. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with topping of choice
7. Cover and refrigerate until set up, at least 8 hours.
Recipe from Hot Rod’s Recipes
“This Livens Up The Day” is new from Las Vegas-based band Rhythm Affair. I love lead singer Kevin Deon’s deep, comforting delivery woven with the beautiful back up vocals that emphasize the song title.
“You didn’t care about me yesterday
when all my hope was just slipping away”