Doesn’t matter which side you are on. We’ve got the cookie and the cream along with some milk chocolate and coffee. Put it all together in this Oreo Mocha Cream Pie and the only fighting you will have is who is going to get the last piece.
Oreo Mocha Cream Pie
40 Oreo cookies, divided
6 tablespoons butter, divided
8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
1⁄4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
1 tablespoon chocolate flavored syrup
1. Finely crush 20 cookies; set aside.
2. Coarsely chop 12 cookies; set aside.
3. Melt 3 tablespoons butter. Mix finely crushed cookies and melted butter in bowl.
4. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
5. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. Cool.
6. Heat chocolate, heavy cream, remaining 3 tablespoons butter and coffee in large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until chocolate and butter melt.
7. Remove from heat then stir in coarsely chopped cookies.
8. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
9. Fold half the whipped topping into chocolate mixture until well blended.
10. Spread into prepared crust and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
11. Whisk remaining half of whipped topping and chocolate syrup in bowl until well combined.
12. Spread pie with whipped topping mixture then garnish with remaining 8 cookies.
Recipe from Genius Kitchen
When Psychedelic Porn Crumpets turn up in your inbox, it almost doesn’t matter what the music is going to sound like. I knew I wanted that band in my kitchen.
So imagine my delight when I listened to some songs by Psychedelic Porn Crumpets and they turned out to be quite good. LSD and all that genre.
Check out Psychedelic Porn Crumpets on the band’s Website where you can learn of upcoming UK/EU tour dates and buy their music.