If you’re looking for something fast and easy to make, these are really delicious.
Brownie Candy Cups
1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
36 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
36 mini cupcake/muffin liners
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Place 36 liners into mini muffin tins.
3. Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet in mix, eggs, water and oil. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
4. Fill each liner almost to the top with batter.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
6. Push 1 Reese’s in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
7. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
8. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
Here are two songs for you.
Belle & Sebastian-Simple Things
Jackson Browne-You Love The Thunder