The last few weeks have been relentlessly eventful around here. My daughter graduated from college, my beloved car died, my high school track running senior is having a great season which means lots of 4 hour round trip drives to watch 2 minute races, high school graduation is fast approaching…I’m sure you are feeling your own June stress.
Busy times call for easy recipes which is where these Easy Caprese Sliders come in. Fresh, summery flavors shine in these cheesy little sandwiches.
Easy Caprese Sliders
15 Hawaiian slider rolls, cut in half
2 cups shredded Mozzarella
5 plum tomatoes, sliced
20 fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375℉.
2. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
3. Place the bottom halves of the rolls into the dish. Drizzle with some balsamic vinegar.
4. Add some shredded mozzarella to each roll then a slice of tomato, and 1-2 basil leaves depending on size. Cover with the roll tops.
5. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and return to oven for 3-5 minutes, or until tops are lightly toasted.
6. Use a spatula to remove the sliders and serve immediately.
Recipe from Six Sisters’ Stuff
“Hear That Sound” is the catchy new song from Toronto-based band Altered By Mom.
The sound in question is someone crying because of you.
Wow. Let that sink in. So many ways this can happen and we should all definitely hate it.
Check out Altered By Mom on the band’s Website where you can keep tuned to buy their music.