That vine makes me laugh every single time. So good.
And also very good….today’s recipes.
This is a quick dinner that is super easy to throw together. It stars sweet and spiced up pork alongside asparagus roasted with tomatoes and pine nuts.
Caramelized Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin, (about 1 pound)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
2 tablespoons butter
1. Cut pork into four pieces and pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic, and steak seasoning.
3. Coat pork with the brown sugar mixture, patting to help it adhere.
4. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 3 minutes on each side or until tender.
Recipe from Simple & Delicious Magazine
Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus
1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons pine nuts
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Mix together 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the asparagus mixture and toss to coat.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes until asparagus is tender.
4. Drizzle with remaining oil and the lemon juice. Sprinkle with cheese and lemon zest. Toss to combine and serve.
Recipe from Taste Of Home Magazine
When I saw Dead Horse Beats in my inbox I couldn’t resist playing their song in a post with my favorite horse vine.
Get grooving to the very funky, totally cool ‘Home Days’.