Ever since I made Salted Caramel Cream Filled Eclairs back in February, I have had éclairs on the brain. Then I saw this recipe for No Bake Samoa Eclair Cake. My favorite Girl Scout cookie flavor and éclairs in one easy to make recipe. YESSSSSSS! Worlds collide.❤️
No Bake Samoa Eclair Cake
2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups whole milk
¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
12 oz Cool Whip
2 (14.4 oz) packages graham crackers (you won’t need them all)
Chocolate Icing (recipe follows)
Toppings: 1 cup toasted coconut, caramel Sauce
1. Blend milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in caramel ice cream topping then fold in Cool Whip.
2. In a 9 x 13-inch pan, place a single layer of graham crackers. Cut the crackers to fit as necessary.
3. Spoon half of pudding mixture on top of graham cracker layer.
4. Put another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture. Cut crackers to fit as necessary.
5. Spoon the remaining pudding mixture on top of crackers.
6. Put a final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This helps to make the top look smoother when it is frosted.
7. Pour chocolate icing over top of graham crackers and smooth with a spatula.
8. Top with toasted coconut and drizzle with caramel sauce. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Serves 12 to 16
6 tablespoons butter
6 tablespoons milk
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1. Microwave butter and milk together until butter is melted.
2. Add cocoa and confectioners’ sugar. Stir to combine. The icing will be runny.
Recipes from Chef In Training
You’re gonna want to play this one kind of loud.
Quiet Kids, an indie quartet out of Texas, released their debut, self-titled EP today. “My Moon” is a love song penned by songwriter Andy Peña for his wife. It’s oh so romantic…and it’s out of this world.
“You’re the only one”