Crispy, crunchy, peanutty Butterfinger candy bars add lots of flavor and texture to fudgy brownies. Yum.
3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup flour
1 (3.8 ounce) Butterfinger candy bar, coarsely chopped
1. Stir oil into melted chocolate and set aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Whisk in sugar, then add vanilla and salt.
3. Stir chocolate mixture into egg mixture, then add flour until all ingredients are moistened.
4. Fold in candy pieces.
5. Pour batter into greased 9-inch baking pan.
6. Bake at 350℉ for 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool before cutting into squares.
Makes 20 brownies
Recipe from Cooking Is Medicine
This is a really pretty, sad song from Norwegian singer Øyvind Weiseth. That late night horn in the middle is a real retro throw.
Check out Øyvind Weiseth on his Website where you can buy the music.