“No matter how much you push the envelope, it will always be stationery.”
Moving right along to today’s recipe.
Yum. Delicious. Want again soon!
These grilled Cuban-Style Pork Chops have all of the flavor of a Cuban sandwich without the bread. So good.
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
4 slices deli ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Optional ingredients: mayonnaise, additional Dijon mustard and thinly sliced dill pickles
1. Mix mustard, lime juice and adobo seasoning together in a small bowl.
2. Lightly pound pork chops with a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness then spread both sides with mustard mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 3-4 hours.
3. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn pork and top with ham. Grill 2 minutes longer.
4. Top with cheese and cilantro. Grill, covered, 30-60 seconds longer or until cheese is melted and a thermometer inserted in chops reads 145°F.
5. Let pork chops stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with mayonnaise, mustard and pickles, if you like. I couldn’t resist dotting mine with a little Sriracha sauce.
Recipe from Taste of Home Magazine
This new song by Stephen Bradley, his first solo after 19 years with No Doubt, is one of those catchy tunes that feels like summer. Funky, danceable and fun. Who doesn’t want to Feel The Music?