What about Creamy Peanut Butter Pie filling layered in a shooter glass with buttered Oreo crumbs?
Oh My, these are good.
I didn’t have little shooter glasses like these cute ones, so I used little plastic wine glasses. My dessert was more parfait than shooter, but shooter sounds so damn cool.
Peanut Butter Pie Shooters
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 ounces cream cheese
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
16 Oreos, crushed
5 tablespoons melted butter (next time I might use a little less)
Sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
1. Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat until the mixture thickens slightly.
3. Fold in heavy cream and continue to beat until the mixture gets a little bit fluffy. Refrigerate mixture until ready to serve.
4. Stir melted butter in with crushed Oreos and press 1 teaspoon crumbs into the bottoms of dessert shooter cups. Note: I didn’t have those, so I used these disposable wine glasses.
5. Spoon peanut butter mixture into the cups (on top of the crumbs). Sprinkle with another 1/2 teaspoon of crumbs. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt for an extra sweet-salty combo. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe from Pinch Of Yum
Perfect on a dessert table.
They keep for a few days in the fridge, if you can resist them.
Time for a really short song. Mmmm Pie.
The Suppliers-Wild Honey Pie
And a sweet song.
The Real Tuesday Weld-Dreaming Of You
Check out The Suppliers on Myspace. I searched and searched, but I cannot find a link to buy the music. I feel especially bad given all of that Emily at NPR nonsense that is being discussed. If anyone has info do let me know.
You can learn more about The Real Tuesday Weld on their Website, where you can also buy the music.