So this rabbi walks into a bar and goes “Ouch!”
I’m having an Ouch kind of week. Painful it is.
What’s a gal to do?
Stir up some yummy cocktails, that’s what.
These two recipes are simple and refreshing. Just the antidote to a long day.
C’mon, come join me for a drink.
St-Germaine Gin And Tonics
St-Germaine or other brand elderflower liqueur
Directions for one drink:
1. Fill a cocktail glass with ice.
2. Pour in 1.5 ounces gin, 1 ounce elderflower liqueur and 3 ounces tonic water.
3. Squeeze in a quarter of a lime.
1 oz vodka
6 oz Fresca
Float of Grand Marnier
1. Fill an old fashion glass with ice. Add vodka and Fresca. Stir.
2. Top drink with a float of Grand Marnier and garnish with orange.
One of my go to artists when I need musical comfort is Jason Lytle. He’s completely amazing.
I’d like one of these drinks next.
Jason Lytle-Liquid Hyper Tweeker Energy Drinks
Check out Jason Lytle and buy his music on his Website. You can link there to a really great interview with Jason Lytle as he reflects on ‘The Sophtware Slump’, which was his second album with the band Grandaddy. If you need to buy one Grandaddy album get that one. It’s possibly one of my favorite records of all time.
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere… right? Hope your weekend is better than the week. mine, too!