These Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups are a super easy way to get a warm breakfast on the table without hardly any effort. I love the bacon/Swiss filling, but you can change up the cheese, substitute sausage or add veggies if you like.
If you have any leftover filling, you can spoon it into a greased muffin well without a biscuit. It will bake into a crustless quiche.
Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups
5 slices bacon
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Layers refrigerated biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and eggs, beating at low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and onions.
4. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Roll out each biscuit to form a 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit round in each muffin cup and firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into cups.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuit cups are golden brown. Sprinkle each with remaining bacon and lightly press into filling. Remove biscuit cups from muffin tin and serve
Recipe from Pillsbury
“We Need A Shovel” is new from Swedish band Billy Momo. Its slinky, folksy beat is irresistible as are the “La La Las”.
I love the video, too.
Check out Billy Momo on the band’s Website where you can link to buy their music.
Those pictures really wets the appetite!
Thanks for liking and sharing our music. Much love from Billy Momo – Keep shoveling! 😘
Thank you! Cheers. xx