This is the best vine I have seen in awhile.
Would you like an easy and delicious dinner?
Larb, for the uninitiated, is a seasoned, spicy/sour beef salad served with fresh herbs. Here the larb is served with a simple fried rice for a light and flavorful meal.
If you like the recipe, you might want to try this refreshing Thai Larb Salad I made awhile ago.
300g basmati rice
2 garlic cloves, minced
500g ground beef
Large pinch dried red chilli flakes
1½ Tbs fish sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
Large handful fresh cilantro leaves
Lime wedges, to serve
1. Cook the rice then spread over a large baking tray to cool.
2. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, taking care not to let it burn.
3. Add the beef, chilli flakes, fish sauce and soy sauce. Turn the heat to high and fry for a few minutes, breaking up the beef with a spoon. When the meat is cooked through, remove the pan from the heat.
4. In another large frying pan, heat a little more oil over high heat. Crack in the eggs and leave to set for a few seconds, then move them around the pan with a spatula to break them up. Add the cooled rice, season with salt and pepper, then stir for a few more minutes until golden.
5. Return beef to the stove to quickly reheat, then squeeze in the lime juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, then toss through most of the cilantro.
6. Divide the rice and beef among bowls, then serve garnished with the remaining cilantro and a wedge of lime.
Recipe from Delicious. Magazine
Here’s a sweet song and it isn’t even a short and sweet day. :)
‘Wherever You Are’ is a full out slice of happy, romantic, electonica.
Check out New Arcades on the band’s Website, where you can link to buy their music.