Your chicken isn’t crossing any road when you grill it up with this fabulous Asian BBQ sauce.
It’ll be sticky, so it will stay put on your plate until you gobble up every last tender morsel.
The original recipe suggested cutting each chicken thigh in half to form boneless wings. I’ll try that next time.
12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 Tbs vegetable oil
1/4 cup tomato based chili sauce
2 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs brown sugar
1 Tbs seasoned rice vinegar
2 green onions, trimmed and chopped
Additional sliced green onion to garnish
1. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and green onions.
3. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 5 minute per side.
4. Place cooked chicken in bowl with sauce. Toss until all pieces of chicken are evenly coated. Return coated chicken pieces to grill and cook for 1 minute on each side.
5. Garnish chicken with sliced green onions and serve.
Recipe slightly adapted from Cook-a-Palooza
Here’s a catchy new song from Katy Laurel that will definitely get stuck in your head.
Check out Katy Laurel on her Website, where you can buy the music.