Worth watching just to hear their laughs.
Like Chicken Potpie?
You’ll love this simple recipe. All of the flavors of the pie in a warming bowl of soup.
1 disk refrigerated pie dough
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon plus a pinch of poultry seasoning
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup flour
3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup half-and-half
3 medium Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
1 10-ounce package frozen mixed peas and carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 425℉.
2. Unroll the pie dough onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper and a pinch of poultry seasoning; cut into quarters. Bake until puffed and golden, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, undisturbed, 2 minutes, then cook, stirring, 1 more minute. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the celery, onion, flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning to the pot and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
5. Stir in 2 cups water, the broth, half-and-half and potatoes; cover and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
6. Add the peas and carrots and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
7. Return the chicken to the pot and simmer until cooked through, about 1 minute. Divide among bowls and top with the crust.
Recipe from Food Network Magazine
“Why don’t we fall in love?”
Don’t mind if we do.
Check out Lighthouse And The Whaler on the band’s Website where you can learn upcoming US tour dates and by their music.