I can’t even believe there was an uproar about this video from losers who thought it was real.
It is the music that is disturbing. The cats are just cute. (The story is here.)
Enchilada Pasta, to be precise.
Beefy, creamy, cheesy, corny, spicy, easy.
You want this for dinner soon.
Enchilada Pasta Casserole
1 pound ground beef
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
5 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup light sour cream
1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
12 ounces egg noodles
Sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro to garnish, if you like
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook egg noodles according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine. Add cream cheese and cook until melted and combined.
4. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, enchilada sauce, half the cheddar cheese, half the Monterey Jack cheese, corn, and diced green chiles. Pour this mixture over the beef and let simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and add to the beef mixture. Stir to combine.
6. Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Recipe from Table For Two
“Minimalist weirdo-folk duo. Keith Birthday and Dr. Awkward”
That got my attention right away.
Norwegian Arms’ music kept my attention.
Check out Norwegian Arms on Bandcamp, where you can buy the music and learn upcoming December US east coast tour dates.