If you have recovered from yesterday’s Outrageous Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, you may want to move onto these super easy brownies.
This recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies is easier than the one I posted here. All you have to do is prepare boxed brownies and a ready mix of chocolate chip cookie dough. Bake, cover in ganache and you’ve got yourself a very sweet treat.
You may want to do some exercise in between servings, though. Haha at this silly dinosaur.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
1 box brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker Supreme (18.4 oz size), the one with enclosed chocolate pouch)
1 pouch (17.5 oz) Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Ganache (recipe follows)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease the bottom only of a 9 x 13″ pan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed. Pour into prepared pan. Set aside.
3. Prepare the cookie dough as directed.
4. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto the brownie batter and press down slightly.
12 oz semisweet chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips)
3/4 cup heavy cream
6 Tbs butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Heat the cream and butter just until it begins to simmer. Pour over the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
Recipe from Bake at 350
Here we go with a short song.
What Makes Him Act So Bad is such a cool song. Toe tapping cannot be avoided.
I love Adam Green’s sort of Lou Reed/Bill Callahan voice.
Adam Green-What Makes Him Act So Bad
For a sweet song: My Beautiful Friend.
“O My Beautiful Friend
Let me sleep and I will feed you when you’re hungry
Forever live inside of me
Thru the holes in the pockets of my clothes
High as high as an angel
I will stand there beside you
Love is all we need”
See? Very Sweet.
The Charlatans-My Beautiful Friend
Check out Adam Green and buy the music on his Website.
You can buy The Charlatan’s music on the band’s Website.