Pizza again. It is my favorite food and I would eat it almost every day if left to my own devices.
I’m already dreaming of the pizza I’ll have when I go to NYC in two weeks.
As far as homemade, or semi-homemade, pizza goes this Meatball Pizza is pretty fantastic. Very easy. Some interesting textures from the tomato and pepperoncini. Just plain good.
1 pizza crust of your choice (I used a large prebaked shell here and two smaller ones so some could have different toppings)
14 oz jar pizza sauce
3 cups combination of shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
16 oz meatballs (frozen or homemade)
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
2 tomatoes, sliced thin
1/2 cup chopped pepperoncini peppers (Such a delicious and unexpected addition)
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Microwave frozen meatballs for 2 minutes or until thawed. Cut into quarters.
3. place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan.
4. Combine sauce and Italian seasoning and spread 1/2 cup sauce over crust.
5. Arrange tomato slices over sauce.
6. Toss meatballs with remaining sauce and arrange over the tomato slices.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with pepperoncini and crushed red pepper.
Recipe from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Magazine
Hello Moon is all swirly, pyschodelic, lalalalalala music. Suspends me in 70’s happiness.
The Visitors-Hello Moon
Check out The Visitors and buy their music on the band’s Website.