Er, no actually.
We were looking for a fabulous and different recipe that combines salty, sweet, crunch, chocolate and some buttery gooeyness.
And we found it right here
Potato Chip Toffee
8 oz unsalted butter, plus more for the baking sheet
5 cups thick-cut potato chips (Cape Cod work well)
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
5 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and butter the foil (or use Reynolds brand Non-stick foil).
2. Set 1 cup potato chips aside; break the remaining 4 cups chips in half if they’re large.
3. Combine the butter, sugar, vanilla and vinegar in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is light amber and a candy thermometer registers 320 degrees F, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the 4 cups chips, then immediately pour onto the baking sheet and spread in a thin layer. Gently press the reserved 1 cup chips on top of the toffee and let cool.
4. Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl and microwave 30 seconds. Stir, then continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the toffee. Set aside to harden, about 20 minutes. Break the toffee into pieces.
Recipe from Food Network Magazine
Speaking of Looking, were you Looking for some great music?
No not you. Tea or no tea.
Robin Grey sings some good Looking songs.
Robin Grey-Younger Looking Skin
You can buy Robin Grey’s music here.