Alfredo the dark! Please open the door!
This pizza is pure yum. It’s creamy and cheesy with all of the flavors of the popular spinach artichoke dip. The recipe yields 2 pies which is perfect since any leftovers reheat perfectly.
Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup butter
2 Tbs cream cheese
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
6 oz fresh spinach, chopped
1 can artichoke hearts, patted dry and chopped
2 recipes for your favorite pizza crust (or purchased dough)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine cream, butter, and cream cheese. Stir until fully melted and smooth.
3. Stir in the Parmesan and garlic powder. Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium high heat, combine spinach with a tablespoon of water. Cook until spinach is wilted.
5. Wring as much water out of wilted spinach as possible then add it to the sauce.
6. Spread the sauce over the pizza crusts.
7. Scatter artichoke over sauce then top with mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and starts to brown. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe from The Two Bite Club
“Hamburg”, brand new from Toronto-based band Only Yours, has the comforting sound of a million songs that I love. The singer stands out though as he excels at using his voice to convey the terrible territory of trying to move on after a sad break up.
Check out Only Yours on Facebook where you can learn where to buy the music.