It’s summer which means most of us want to dig into s’mores at least once or a hundred times.
If you don’t have an open flame to roast marshmallows over, try this clever little recipe which makes cute little mini muffin sized s’more treats in the oven.
Easy S’more Bites
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 crackers)
6 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 Hershey Bars (1.55 ounces each)
12 large Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Spray 24 count mini muffin or cupcake pan with non stick spray.
3. In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a spoon.
4. Evenly spoon the graham cracker mixture into the 24 mini muffin cups. Press into the bottom and sides.
5. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. While graham crusts are baking cut the marshmallows in half.
7. Remove the pans from the oven and place one piece of the Hershey bar over each graham cracker crust then cover with one marshmallow half (cut side facing down).
8. Turn on broiler.
9. Put the pan back into the oven and broil for 1 to 2 minutes (Watch carefully so they don’t burn!). Remove from oven as soon as they start to brown.
10. Let cool slightly and take out of the pan when you are ready to serve.
Recipe from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Here’s a short song.
And a sweet song.
“Without you where would our love go
Without me where would our love go
To the stars from nothing at all”
Check out Warehouse Eyes on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.