Now this is some serious garlic bread.
Sometimes referred to as “crack bread” because it is so addictive, Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Bread is packed with flavor. Two cheeses are tucked into cuts in the bread and the whole lot gets coated in a heady garlic butter. Delicious.
If you like this kind of fun bread you might want to try this Cheddar Bacon Ranch variation, too.
Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Bread
1 crusty loaf, preferably sourdough or ciabatta
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 Tbs parsley, divided
1 Tbs basil, chopped
2 tsp white wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the loaf of bread on a diagonal, into 1 inch diamond shapes. Do not cut all the way through the bread.
3. In a small bowl combine butter, 1 tablespoon of the parsley, and next 3 ingredients.
4. Sprinkle cheeses between all cuts in bread. Spread butter mixture between all cuts and on top of the bread.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crisp. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.
Recipe from Paula Deen
The Wolfhounds just keep on keepin’ on. First formed in 1985 they were together for 5 years before breaking up then regrouping in 2005. They have a new album out next month titled “Untied Kingdom (…or how to come to terms with your culture).”
‘Now I’m A Killer’ is totally addictive with its throwback sound and awesome guitar riffs.