Man, you just can’t unsee that, er…thing.
Just focus on the photos of the chicken and you will be alright.
Chicken Thighs With Pancetta, White Beans, And Rosemary is one of those cozy meals that is perfect for a February night. It’s also ideal for a weeknight since the recipe is quick and easy to make.
The chicken cooks up crisp outside and tender within. The pancetta lends a lovely pork flavor to the beans while the drizzle of olive oil enhances their creaminess.
Chicken Thighs With Pancetta, White Beans, And Rosemary
8 bone-in chicken thighs
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
2 ounces pancetta, finely chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
1 cup chicken broth
1 Tbs chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450℉.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, skin side down, until browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a baking pan, skin side up.
4. Bake chicken for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet and return to medium heat. Add pancetta, garlic and rosemary. Cook for 3 minutes. Add beans, broth and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bring to simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Discard rosemary sprigs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer beans to a platter and drizzle with extra oil. Top with chicken, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe from Cook’s Country Magazine
Classic rock music structure is at play on ‘Black & White Dreams’ by NY-based band Butchers Blind. Mimicking guitars and a catchy hook seal the deal.
Check out Butchers Blind on Facebook and the band’s Website, where you can learn of upcoming shows in NY state and link to buy their music.
Glad you enjoyed our music! That recipe looks amazing!
Thank you for the compliment and the great tunes!