Did you see this?
Me neither, but now I have contributed to the 9 million views it got.
There is no easy way to segue from a NYC pizza dragging rat to a recipe.
Dig into the ultimate comfort food with this easy version of Shepherd’s Pie. Just layer some ground beef and corn between mashed potatoes, top with cheese and bake. Thirty minutes from start to finish if you use purchased or instant mashed potatoes.
Quick Shepherd’s Pie
2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
1 lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
8 oz sliced cheddar cheese
1. Grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
2. In a skillet brown ground beef and onions. Drain.
3. Spoon half of the mashed potatoes into prepared baking dish. Top with beef mixture then corn.
4. Spoon the rest of the potatoes over then top with cheese slices.
5. Bake in a preheated 350℉ oven for about 10 minutes until heated through and cheese melts.
Serves 4 to 6
I bet you will give a rat’s mouth for today’s music. Specifically this new song from self-described ‘awkward rock’ duo Rat’s Mouth. It’s different and fun.
Check out Rat’s Mouth on Bandcamp where you can buy their music and learn of upcoming shows in NY and Chicago.