Aren’t these guys cute?
Create some spooky fun with easy to make Frankenstein Pretzel Rods. Just frost the top of each rod and decorate with sprinkles and candies.
Frankenstein Pretzel Rods
Green, blue and yellow food coloring
Colored round candies
1. Tint icing with green food coloring, adding a little yellow and blue to get a monster-green color.
2. Frost one end of the pretzel rod.
3. Create hair by dipping the top of the pretzel rod in chocolate jimmies.
4. Add candy eyes. Place 2 colored round candies on the neck to create bolts and one for a nose or mouth.
5. Stand pretzel rods upright in a glass or vase filled with candy corn.
Recipe from Cooking Club Of America
Frankly, this is the perfect song for today.
Check out The Pink Skulls on Facebook. You can buy their music on Bandcamp.
They’re very cute!!! Nice! :)
Thanks! I have a glass full of them on the kitchen counter and it’s like having a little crowd to talk to. :)
Nice! I can imagine that’s kind of lovely. :)