Aren’t these guys cute?
Green, blue and yellow food coloring
Colored round candies
1. Tint icing with green food coloring, adding a little yellow and blue to get a monster-green color.
2. Frost one end of the pretzel rod.
3. Create hair by dipping the top of the pretzel rod in chocolate jimmies.
4. Add candy eyes. Place 2 colored round candies on the neck to create bolts and one for a nose or mouth.
5. Stand pretzel rods upright in a glass or vase filled with candy corn.
Recipe from Cooking Club Of America
Frankly, this is the perfect song for today.