Q: What do you call an buffalo with a carrot in each ear?
A: Anything you want as he can’t hear you.
Make this fantastic dinner in a flash. Just grill corn and steak then slather with Buffalo butter. A sprinkling of blue cheese completes the dish. We had lots of tomatoes fresh from the garden, so I served thick slices alongside.
Buffalo-Style Skirt Steak and Grilled Corn
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon Buffalo hot sauce
4 ears of corn, husked and halved
1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. Combine the butter, hot sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Grill the corn, turning often, until lightly charred, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
4. Meanwhile, rub the steak with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
5. Slice the steak. Spread the Buffalo butter on the corn and the steak. Top the steak with the blue cheese.
Recipe from Food Network Magazine
“Committed” is new from the latest EP, ‘The Radio’, by American Pinup. I love Lauren West’s raspy, sexy voice.
“You have an artist’s mind
But you do betray your kind
You have a lover’s eyes
Looking for a perfect sign”
Check out American Pinup on Facebook where you can learn of upcoming US tour dates and buy their music.