Nah. Bad for you.
I’ll do over the top, outrageous brownie therapy instead.
Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies are a good starting point. Addictive isn’t even close to describing these super chocolatety, peanut butter cup and peanut packed treats. A peanut butter and crisp rice chocolate glaze seals the deal.
1 box brownie mix
½ cup salted or honey roasted peanuts, chopped
1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbs butter
1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
1¾ cups crispy rice cereal
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp kosher salt
1. Bake brownies according to package directions in a 9 x 9 inch pan lined with non-stick foil.
2. During last 5 minutes of baking, remove pan from oven and sprinkle peanut butter cups and peanuts on top. Return to oven for remaining 5 minutes to melt the chocolate.
3. Remove pan from oven and immediately spread the melted peanut butter cups with an off-set spatula to smooth over top. Allow brownies to cool.
4. In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, then if needed continue heating in 20 second increments until chocolate chips are melted. Stir in cereal, vanilla and salt until evenly combined.
1. Pour melted chocolate mixture over brownies and smooth top. Chill until chocolate is set, about 2 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Store airtight for up to 3 days at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Makes about 25 squares
Recipe from Cookies And Cups
“I know it’s going to be alright”
That is all I need to hear. A nice electro backbeat doesn’t hurt either.
Check out Shy For Shore on Facebook. Keep tuned there for info on where to buy the EP later this month.