My favorite banana breads always have chocolate in them, but I never thought to add peanut butter. Then, voilà! I came across this recipe.
Peanut butter, bananas and chocolate are a total party in a pan. This loaf is supremely moist and packed with flavor. The mini cups retain just enough of their shape to add some texture. Delicious.
Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz bag of Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl stir together bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
5. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
6. Fold in peanut butter cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until tester inserted into center of bread comes out clean. If bread browns too fast, lower temperature to 325°F and loosely cover with foil.
8. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Use a knife to loosen the edges of the bread then remove from loaf pan. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Recipe from Cookies & Cups
Eternal Death, based in London via Scandanavia, have their self-titled debut album set for release next week. The album certainly sounds more upbeat than the band’s name would suggest.
Lots of electro-pop punctuated by rhythm machines, ‘Eternal Death’ is definitely alive. Singer Elin Berlin’s voice glides over all with an angelic-like tone.
Check out Eternal Death on Facebook. You can buy their music here.
Omg! I am happy I found this!!
Yay! I hope you like the recipe.
Pingback: Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread. Alive With New Music From Eternal Death. | homethoughtsfromabroad626