Yes, you read that right.
Wow! I saw the recipe and knew I had to make it pronto.
Mac-n-Cheese Cornbread tastes just like you think it might. Sweet cornbread packed with cheesy, creamy macaroni. Of course it was going to be delicious.
1 box of your favorite cornbread mix (I used an 8.5 oz box of Jiffy.)
4 cups of prepared macaroni and cheese (I used Stouffer’s Family Size. It contains 5 cups.)
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Lightly grease an 8 × 11 inch baking pan.
2. Prepare the cornbread batter according to the box instructions. Gently fold in the cooked macaroni and cheese.
3. Spread cornbread/mac mixture into the prepared pan. Top with cheddar.
4. Bake uncovered at 350℉ degrees for approximately 35 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
5. Allow bread to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe from Oh Bite It!
Feint Scars, a new musical collaboration between Den Dicker and Ian Barnes, released their debut album ‘Think What You Like. Say What You Want’ on April 14th.
Opening track “Lowlight” feels so packed with emotion that it took me aback on the first listen. I love the way the guitars mimic the singing during the hook.
“I found myself, I feel that I’ve been walking, walking in a lowlight”
Check out Feint Scars on Facebook and the band’s Website, where you can buy the music.
Just popped by to let you know you,ve been featured today over at Carole’s Chatter. Cheers
Wow Carole! Thanks SO much. Cheers back at ya!