This is the 3rd time this month that a recipe I am posting has ‘Cheesy’ in the title. Four other recipes also had their share of cheese in the ingredients.
What can I say?
I love cheese.
Oh, yes. And bacon, too.
Put them all together with a generous portion of chicken and you have a rib-sticking, creamy casserole that everyone loves.
Cheesy Bacon Chicken Casserole
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 (10-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 lb rotini pasta
2 teaspoons garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
2. While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions.
3. Grease a 9 × 13 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 400℉.
4. Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, cream of chicken soup, and 1 cup of Monterey Jack. Stir to mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon and remaining cup of Monterey Jack.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
Recipe from The Coers Family
When I think of The Gentlemen, this is what comes to mind.
Far less scary is this wonderful new song from the band The Gentleman. The lovely vocals and dreamy quality had me hooked from the beginning. That boost of guitar a little bit into the tune just seals the deal.
Check out The Gentlemen on the band’s Website, where you can learn of summer UK tour dates and buy their music. The new album is out on April 27th.