Friday I shared a recipe for Southwestern Chili Mac which I created for Ragù, the famed pasta sauce maker, as part of their “New Tra-Dish” campaign. The company is looking for variations, or a “New Tra-Dish” spin, on their authentic Italian recipes.
• Each jar of Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce is made with 11 juicy tomatoes making it its richest, thickest recipe.
• Ragú® has the Authentic Italian taste American family’s love and a variety of great tasting, quick and easy to make family favorite recipes.
• Visit Facebook.com/RaguSauce for additional quick, easy and delicious recipe ideas
• Visit http://www.RaguSweeps.com to enter the Ragú Better and Better Sweepstakes for a chance to win great Authentic Italian themed prizes and a grand prize trip to Venice for a family of four.
My challenge is to share 2 recipes between March 5th and March 14th.
Today I am changing up Ragù’s Italian Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe. Meatballs and pepperoni replace the steak, mini ciabatta rolls stand in for the full sized hero rolls while Parmesan and provolone provide the cheesy punch.
22 oz package frozen Italian-style meatballs
1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
3 oz sliced pepperoni
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
Mini ciabatta buns or slider rolls
6 oz provolone slices, cut to fit ciabatta
2. Place cut provolone onto split ciabatta rolls and heat under broiler until cheese starts to melt.
3. Fill ciabatta rolls with meatball mixture and serve.
Dublin-based Australian Tara and her band will be releasing their debut single, ‘Stars’, on April 6th.
Band Interests: “Fairy Bread and Party Pies.”
I like these guys already.
‘Stars’ showcases Tara’s lovely voice that soars above the dreamy music.
Check out Tara on Facebook, where you can look for updates on where the music will be available for purchase.