It’s big game day here in the US of A.
Since the Super Bowl ads are always highly anticipated, I thought I would have a look at the ones already posted on YouTube and share one here so we could all laugh together.
In my opinion (of course…who else’s am I going to post here?), I thought they were all dreadful.
Back to the game. Do you need a last minute super easy snack to serve?
Try these Pizzadillas, basically a quesadilla with pizza flavor. The sun-dried tomato wraps are a nice flavor booster, but regular tortillas are just as good.
4 Sundried Tomato Basil Wraps
3/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1. Divide sauce between 2 wraps.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over sauce and layer sliced pepperoni over the shredded cheese.
3. Top each wrap with the remaining 2 wraps.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle pan over medium heat and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
5. Place one pizzadilla in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown. Repeat with other pizzadilla. Cut each pizzzadilla into quarters and serve 2 slices to each person.
Serves 4 as a main course or more as a snack
Recipe from Mission Foods
Your probably going “Whaaaaa????” How did ‘Heartbeat, It’s A Lovebeat’ get in here?
I’m telling you, I have spent so much time faffing around the internet today. First the ads from hell and then trying to find a decent Super Bowl/ American Football/Bad Advertisement song.
For no logical reason whatsoever, this DeFranco Family song burst into my head probably for the first time in 40 years (yikes!).
Go make some Pizzadillas and enjoy that 70s penchant for heartthrob boy singers with voices so high they could tower over Mile High Stadium.
Check out Klaatunes on SoundCloud, where you can hear the other subtle remixes and download the songs.