I went to the doctor and said, “I keep thinking I am a packet of biscuits.”
He said, “What kind of biscuits?”
I said, “Square ones with holes in.”
He said, “You must be crackers.”
Last night I was trying to decide what to serve with the soup I was making for dinner. As usual, I turned to Pinterest. Smiling at me from my Must Make This board was a photo of these Cheesy Biscuit Bombs. Definitely pop over here to see Amy’s amazing photos.
I didn’t have the larger sized Grands biscuits, but I did have 2 tubes of smaller sized biscuits. I filled them with cheddar and Monterey Jack which yielded the cheesiest, most delicious mini bombs.
1 tube Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits or 2 (10 oz) tubes Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
3/4 of a pound of Mozzarella (I used sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Separate biscuits and slightly flatten each one.
2. Cube the cheese into 2 inch chunks (or smaller if not using Grands biscuits).
3. Place cheese chunks onto biscuits and seal well. Place seam-side down onto a parchment paper lined baking pan.
4. Brush bombs with olive oil. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and seasoning.
5. Bake at 350℉ for 15-20 minutes for the Grands (or 10 minutes for the smaller biscuits), until they’re golden and firm.
Recipe from Oh Bite It
Here’s a rocking tune to get the week started. Ride that bass.
Check out Comeg on the band’s Website, where you can get all of their music as free downloads.
wow, i will try to make it :D
You won’t be sorry! I can’t wait to try the mozzarella version.