Yep, this is completely ridiculous, but you know by now that is how I like ’em.
I actually laughed aloud at the Run Rocky and the Countdown Crossing.
I couldn’t wait to share this Lemon Fusilli With Arugula recipe with you. It screams warmer weather. The creamy lemon sauce is out of this world. It all looks as good as it tastes, too.
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups heavy cream
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound dried fusilli pasta
1/2 pound baby arugula
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add the cream, the zest from 2 lemons, the juice of 2 lemons, 2 teaspoons of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to the directions on the package, about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain the pasta and place it back into the pot.
3. Immediately add the cream mixture to the pasta and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes, until most of the sauce has been absorbed in the pasta.
4. Pour the hot pasta into a large bowl, add the arugula, Parmesan, and tomatoes.
5. Cut the last lemon in half lengthwise, slice it 1/4-inch thick crosswise, and add it to the pasta. Toss well, season to taste, and serve hot.
Recipe from Barefoot Contessa At Home by Ina Garten
As the weather heats up, how about chilling out to the sultry, silky voiced Berenice Scott, a brand new artist based in the UK?
‘Walls Cave In’ is Berenice’s first single. The album is due out later this year.
Check out Berenice Scott on her Website, where you can buy the music.