Who am I to turn down an honor such as being nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award?
I have Alise over at Sugarflight to thank. Thanks Alise!
Part of accepting this award is to share seven blogs that I wish to nominate.
I read A LOT of blogs. Mainly music and food. (No surprise there!)
Here are a few of my favorite blogs about many topics, that are very cool, and beautiful, places to hang out.
Following the rules, here are seven things about myself:
1. I adore the NY Times Sunday Magazine Crossword Puzzle.
2. I used to have quite the Brooklyn accent.
3. I could eat Pizza (just cheese please) for every meal for the rest of my life.
4. If I ever moved from Vermont, it would be to Scotland.
5. My first grade teacher made me wear a Dunce Cap for lying to her about tapping my foot in class. I still blush at the thought.
6. Until I went away to college, I didn’t know that garlic came in any other form other than shaken from a spice jar.
7. In high school I was a cheerleader. LOL. (If there was to be a number 8, it is that I cannot believe I use LOL.)
Beautiful Blogger Award – Rules for Winners (if you choose to accept!)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose seven blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass on the award to their favourite blogs.
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
5. List seven things about yourself.
There must be a beautiful song to accompany this occasion.
This will do quite nicely.
Check out Eels on the band’s Website. There are some downloads for the price of your email address. You can also buy their music there.
More food tomorrow. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Tricia, thank you so much! I am honored! I’ll do my post later today! <3
Pingback: Beautiful Blogger Award | Rocking Closet
I loved your list!! But how come you never told me about No. 5? That’s not something I would not have forgotten!! Congrats on your award. You deserve it.
Nice grammer in my last comment. You know what I meant. Time for lunch. Wish you were here to cook for me.
Clearly deserving of the beautiful blogger award for not only the blog but also the person (even if your daughter is unsure)!
I accept and I couldn’t agree more with it being passed on to you!
Pingback: 19 Days ’til 40: Blog Award Thank-Yous « 400 Days 'til 40
Pingback: Beautiful Blogger Award | Murder On The Catwalk