If you have a split personality I can’t be friends with you. Or you.
Here, come on over and have this really good beef dinner with me. All of you.
Mexican Beef With Crispy Potatoes
2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
7 Tbs vegetable oil
3 Tbs minced cilantro
2 green onions, minced
1 Tbs white wine vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak tips, cut into 2 inch pieces
2 shallots, sliced thin
Avocado slices, to garnish
1. Microwave potatoes and 2 Tbs oil in covered large bowl until edges of potatoes are translucent, 4 to 7 minutes.
2. Whisk 3 Tbs oil, cilantro, green onion, vinegar and garlic together in medium bowl.
3. Pat steak dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbs oil in skillet and brown beef on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to plate and tent loosely with foil.
4. Heat remaining 1 Tbs oil in skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Cook potatoes and shallots until golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Drizzle steak with reserved cilantro oil and serve with potatoes and shallots. Garnish with avocado slices.
Recipe from Cook’s Country Magazine
Oh, all of these split personalities.
Morrissey. I could make an exception and be friends with him and him.
I love the lyrics in this song.
“I am two people
One you know
but don’t like
The other one
you don’t know
but you don’t want to….
I have two faces
One of which you know
the other one
for your sake
I never would show”
Morrissey-I Am Two People
You can buy Morrissey’s music here. There is A LOT. Enough to suit every personality.