That calls for some completely ridiculous video watching. Ready?
You have to admit the tune is just a bit catchy.
Cool? Haven’t you heard.
Lamb And Garlic Meatballs
1 kg (2.2 lbs) ground lamb
1/2 cup flat parsley, chopped
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
black pepper (cracked)
2 Tbs olive oil
1. Combine lamb, egg, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl. Roll tablespoonfuls into balls.
2. Heat oil in large non stick pan. Cook meatballs over medium heat in batches for 5 – 7 minutes or till cooked through.
Lemon And Herb Couscous
10 oz pkg (1 1/2 cups) couscous
1 Tbs lemon zest
1/2 cup mint, chopped
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
2 cups baby spinach leaves
1 cup green olives
400g can chickpeas, drained
Extra virgin olive oil
White wine vinegar
1. Prepare couscous according to package directions.
2. Combine couscous with remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar.
3. Serve with the meatballs.
Yes it is.
How about some music to play loudly? Anyone want to dance?
I picked up this Ida Maria disk when I was in Portland. They didn’t have her latest release which I really want, but I love this album from 2009. What a voice. That husky, lusty sound is so great.
“Okay you’re kind of sexy, but you’re not really special.”
Ida Maria-I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
“Put A Smile On My Face.” Yes, this song does.
Ida Maria-Oh My God