Cheery cherry. Easy peasy. Totally sweet. I love the cookie on the bottom.
Cheesecake Cookie Cups:
12 pieces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough (I used Nestlé’s)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
2. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
4. Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup. Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
This short song makes me wonder how on earth Howe came up with its title. No sand around here this time of year, so we’ll use the oven.
Howe Gelb-Cake Baked In The Sand
Here’s a sweet song that is as easy to love as the cheesecakes.
Ivan & Alyosha-Easy To Love