Wordle 251 X/6
— Sharane 🇺🇦 (@movieholic92) February 25, 2022
I didn’t get today’s Worldle.
If you play, you can probably relate to how breaking your streak can make you super annoyed. Kind of ruined my morning. At least it wasn’t like the last time I got out….on the word STOVE. Can you believe that? :)
Here’s a recipe that will cheer you up if you screw up your Wordle or not.
The sausage is simply grilled (it’s briefly parboiled to prevent over browning on the grill) then served atop a tasty salad of roasted peppers, cukes, capers and pine nuts.
Grilled Sausages With Pepper Salad
2 rope sausages (sometimes called pinwheel sausages)
Crusty bread, to serve
Pepper Salad (recipe follows)
1. Bring a large pan of water to a boil and then turn heat down to simmer. Add the sausages and gently simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Skewer sausages to keep in a wheel shape.
3. Rub the sausages all over with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill until char-marked and cooked through.
5. Serve the sausages with the pepper salad and some crusty bread.
2 roasted red peppers (the jarred kind is fine), diced
¼ cucumber, diced
2 tsp capers, drained
1 Tbs pine nuts, toasted
1 Tbs red wine vinegar
2 Tbs olive oil
Basil, a few tablespoons, chopped
1. Mix all of the salad ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Recipes from Olive magazine
Check out Joy Tribe on Bandcamp where you can buy their music.