Quick and easy, this tasty Bacon, Gorgonzola And Artichoke Dip is always gone in a flash. Bonus: You can assemble it up to one day in advance.
Bacon, Gorgonzola And Artichoke Dip
5 slices packaged precooked bacon
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Chop 3 slices of the bacon and place in medium bowl. Reserve remaining bacon for garnish.
3. To bacon in bowl, stir in remaining ingredients. Spread mixture in prepared dish.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Stir dip then bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until it is bubbly around edges.
5. Chop reserved bacon and sprinkle on top of dip. Serve dip warm with assorted crackers or baguette slices.
Note: To make ahead, assemble then cover and refrigerate. To serve, uncover and bake as directed.
Recipe from Pillsbury
You are not going to have a hard time learning this song’s lyrics. New from London-based band Moderate Rebels, it’s a chanty bit of goodness.