Enjoy some éclair induced happiness with this super simple No-Bake Éclair Cake. It has all of the delicious flavors of an éclair for a fraction of the effort. The chocolate icing is to die for. I might double the quantity next time for a thicker icing layer.
No-Bake Éclair Cake
1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups whole milk
8 oz Cool Whip
Chocolate Icing (recipe follows)
1. Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
2. Spray a 9 × 13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
3. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the pan as necessary.
4. Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the graham crackers. Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding. Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
5. Spread chocolate icing evenly over the top layer of graham crackers.
6. Refrigerate overnight to set up and allow the graham crackers to soften.
3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
3 Tbs salted butter, melted
3 Tbs whole milk
1. Whisk together the cocoa powder, confectioners’ sugar, melted butter and milk until smooth. Use right away.
Recipes from Tip Hero
bat shit crazy short song. Makes me laugh every time.
And a sweet song.
Check out Moff Skellington on Facebook. You can buy his music on Bandcamp.
Learn more about Locomotive Ghost on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.