I still sing that little jingle every time I eat an Almond Joy. Silly me.
If Almond Joy candy bars are your thing, you will love these 4 ingredient Almond Joy Cookies. They are super easy to make and waaay too easy to make disappear.
Just a little note…there were about 100 comments on the website where I found this recipe and a lot were about the recipe not turning out alright. I suggest no substitutions and be sure to use sweetened condensed milk not evaporated milk or coconut milk. Finally, use parchment paper to line the baking tray and not wax paper.
Almond Joy Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325℉.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until combined.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon mounds of coconut mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Moisten your fingertips with water and shape the mounds into discs. Pat the tops flat.
6. Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until the coconut is just starting to turn golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet.
7. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Makes 3 dozen
Recipe from Mom On Timeout
Here’s a song that is both short and sweet.