The hardest part of this recipe is stuffing the shells and trying not to spoon the creamy taco flavored beef into your mouth. It’s so good. So is the finished dish with all of its cheese and spicy salsa sauce.
Taco Stuffed Shells
1 lb ground beef
1 (1 oz) pkg taco seasoning
4 oz cream cheese
24 jumbo pasta shells
1 cup salsa
1 cup taco sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Jack cheese
1. Cook shells according to package directions.
2. Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned. Add taco seasoning and cream cheese. Cover, remove from heat, and let sit until cheese is melted. Stir.
3. Stuff the shells with the beef mixture and place in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
4. Stir together salsa and taco sauce then pour over the stuffed shells.
5. Bake, covered with foil, at 350℉ for about 20 minutes until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheeses on top.
6. Bake uncovered until the cheese is melted and starting to brown a little.
Recipe slightly adapted from Daydream Kitchen
Reggae slams into funk in this new song from Canadian band Samson’s Delilah. Bonus…there is a touch of You’re The One That I Want tucked inside.
Singer Shara Gustafson has an amazing voice.
“Winter kills what spring spent time to grow”
Yep. And I’m watching the murder right now outside my Vermont window.
Check out Samson’s Delilah on the band’s Website where you can learn of upcoming shows in Canada and buy their music.
Pingback: Quick Pepperoni Calzones. Listening To Danielle Duval. | I Sing In The Kitchen
Pingback: My Favorite Posts From 2016 | I Sing In The Kitchen