Jamie Oliver calls this recipe the Easiest Sexiest Salad In The World.
Er, okay. No doubt it is super easy, though.
Sweet figs, salty savory prosciutto and creamy mozzarella team up in this gorgeous salad. The sweet, citrusy dressing and peppery basil enhance all of the flavors.
Fig, Prosciutto And Mozzarella Salad
6 ripe figs
6 slices prosciuitto or Parma ham
1/4 cup green or purple basil, torn
6 small balls buffalo mozzarella, torn
Honey-Lemon Dressing (recipe follows)
1. Quarter the figs and place on a large plate.
2. Drape a piece of prosciutto around each fig.
3. Add the basil and mozzarella to the plate.
4. Drizzle salad with Honey-Lemon dressing.
1 tablespoon honey
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl or jar.
Recipes from Food Network Magazine
‘Storm’ is from the debut EP by Norwegian musician Aleks Grey. As music goes, it’s sexy enough for any salad.
Check out Aleks Grey on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.