Watching those two cats will take you about as long as it takes to make this recipe.
Just toast some coconut and mix with melted chocolate. That’s it. If those two ingredients make you sing, then this one’s for you.
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Place coconut on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, stirring once.
3. Melt chocolate in a microwave. Stir until smooth.
4. Stir toasted coconut into melted chocolate.
5. Line baking sheet with non-stick foil and spread over the coconut-chocolate mixture.
6. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes. Cut into squares.
Makes about 12 servings
Recipe from One-Pot Chocolate Desserts by Andrew Schloss
A short song.
And a sweet song.