This super easy cool pie has a Baileys spiked ice cream filling tucked into an Oreo crust with a chocolate-Baileys drizzle over all.
1 3/4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
6 Tbs melted butter
3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup plus 1 tsp Baileys Irish cream liqueur, divided
2 Tbs chocolate sauce or topping
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter and press into prepared pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on a rack for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl combine ice cream, heavy cream and 1/3 cup liqueur. Spoon into the crust.
4. In a small microwave-safe bowl. place chocolate topping; microwave for 15 seconds or until warm. Stir in remaining teaspoon of liqueur until smooth. Drizzle over ice cream pie.
5. Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
Recipe slightly adapted from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Magazine
Time for a short song. ‘Araki Dinosaurs’ makes me smile every time I listen. The crazy lyrics, the spy movie music and the singer’s voice…I love it. The photo makes me laugh, too.
This next song is sweet in every way possible. Fabulous.