That photo cracked me up when I first saw it a few weeks ago…..in the middle of winter.
But, here it is the second day of spring and this is what it looks like in front of my house.
It’ll be almost summer before that stuff melts! And it will almost certainly be a white Easter.
At least these cheerful cupcakes, with their surprise filling, will make it feel like winter is fast hitting the road.
1 box chocolate cake mix
24 (1.2 oz) Cadbury Creme Eggs (frozen)
Buttercream icing (my favorite recipe is here)
Mini Cadbury eggs, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line muffin tins with 24 cupcake liners.
2. Prepare cake batter according to box instructions.
3. Scoop batter into liners ⅔ of the way full. Place one frozen Cadbury Creme Egg sideways into the middle of each cupcake.
4. Bake about 25 minutes, or until a tester comes clean. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
5. Pipe buttercream onto cupcakes and top with a few candy eggs.
Recipe slightly adapted from My Baking Addiction
Here is a short song with a great title from Snow What.
And a sweet (ish) song.
Check out Snow What on Facebook and Bandcamp, where you can buy their music.
These are so cute and simple!
Just my kind of recipe!
Pingback: Short And Sweet. Baci Chocolate Stuffed Cupcakes. | I Sing In The Kitchen
Oh, please bring this over to Food on Friday: Easter Food – how delightful! Cheeers