That photo cracked me up when I first saw it a few weeks ago…..in the middle of winter.
It’ll be almost summer before that stuff melts! And it will almost certainly be a white Easter.
At least these cheerful cupcakes, with their surprise filling, will make it feel like winter is fast hitting the road.
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line muffin tins with 24 cupcake liners.
2. Prepare cake batter according to box instructions.
3. Scoop batter into liners ⅔ of the way full. Place one frozen Cadbury Creme Egg sideways into the middle of each cupcake.
4. Bake about 25 minutes, or until a tester comes clean. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
5. Pipe buttercream onto cupcakes and top with a few candy eggs.
Recipe slightly adapted from My Baking Addiction
Here is a short song with a great title from Snow What.
And a sweet (ish) song.