This would be pretty accurate.
Yes, this too.
Enough with the YOLOing.
It really is hard not to love Oreos.
It is hard not to love brownies.
Put the two together and slather with Oreo studded buttercream and you have the ultimate cookies and cream dessert.
Ingredients for the brownies:
1 box chocolate brownie mix
12 Oreo cookies, quartered
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Oreo Buttercream (recipe follows)
1. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Stir in quartered Oreo cookies and vanilla extract.
2. Bake as directed on brownie box. Remove brownies from oven and let them cool completely.
3. Frost with Oreo Buttercream.
6 tablespoons butter, softened
3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
8 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
1 Oreo cookie, crushed finely
1. In a mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Beat until blended. Add a bit more milk if you need icing be less thick.
2. Stir in chopped Oreo cookies.
3. Spread icing on fully cooled brownies. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo.
Makes a lot
Recipe from Mountain Mama Cooks
Rosie Bans is my newest little obsession. A little soul, kind of jazzy, almost funky. Then there is that sweet, clear voice above all. A slight departure from my usual folk, alt-country, shoegazy, lo-fi garage, electronic, sophisti-pop, and twee favorites.
Check out Rosie Bans on her Website, where you can get the music for the price of your email address.