Some things just make me laugh.
Like this silly photo.
Makes me feel like an ace parent, too, since I haven’t lost any of my kids down street grates.
On to the food.
I actually made up a recipe.
I wanted to have some pasta and make it Buffalo Wing flavored, but I really was in the mood for something other than chicken.
So cue in some meatballs. Add some salsa to the wing sauce to provide some veggies. :)
Round things out with some sour cream, blue cheese dressing and assorted cheeses and a very acceptable Buffalo pasta bake is the result.
Buffalo Style Meatball Pasta
1 lb bow tie pasta
1 lb frozen meatballs
1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
2 oz butter
1 cup salsa
8 oz sour cream
6 oz blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 oz crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375℉. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. Melt butter with hot sauce and salsa. Stir in meatballs and simmer until cooked through. Cut meatballs into smaller pieces.
4. In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, blue cheese dressing and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
5. Add cooked and drained pasta to the sour cream mixture. Stir well to coat then place pasta into prepared baking pan. Top with meatball sauce. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and blue cheese.
6. Bake for 15 minutes to heat through and until blue cheese and bread crumbs begin to brown.
7. Serve with a drizzle of hot sauce and dressing and a sprinkling of additional blue cheese.
Here is some new music from Pale Man Made’s forthcoming album ‘Red Box Secrets’.
Fast and fun.
Pale Man Made-In Your Bed
The video for In Your Bed is pretty strange.
Check out Pale Man Made on the band’s Website, where you can also pre-order the new album. You can buy their debut album, ‘Oh, My Treasured Things’ here.
You can also find Pale Man Made on Facebook. Upcoming UK gig info is listed here.