This made me laugh.
Made me smile.
Circumcision advertising with cutting edge humor.
Made me cluckle.
WTF? This image showed up when I searched for the chicken strips. Chicken Barbie is the name. I won’t be cooking her anytime soon.
However, I will be making this fabulous Salted Cashew Toffee again VERY soon.
Once again salt meets sweet. My favorite nut embedded in buttery toffee. Crisp, delicious. Perfect.
Salted Cashew Toffee
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
2 tablespoons water
2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups salted cashew halves
1. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with non-stick foil.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, water, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon. When the mixture starts to boil, stop stirring and cook until the mixture reaches the hard-crack stage (300℉) , 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Immediately remove pan from heat and stir in the baking soda, salt, and cashews. The syrup will boil and puff up when the baking soda is added – just keep stirring until it simmers down.
4. Pour the candy mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Use a rubber spatula to spread it into an approximately 9-by-13-inch rectangle, keeping the nuts in a single layer. Set the baking sheet on a wire rack and let the candy cool completely.
5. When the candy is hard, break it into small pieces to serve.
Makes approximately 2 pounds of toffee
Recipe from Sticky, Chewy, Messy Gooey
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I saw this photo not long ago.
It intrigued me, so I bookmarked it to check out the music when I had a chance.
Today I had a chance.
First listen blew me away. How the piano and the vocals spiral around each other is so incredible. Every time there is a crescendo I feel my heart beat faster.
This video was just released last week. It is pretty special, too.